The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
Flutter By Butterfly: Sally and Nick are pretending to be butterflies, but they're not very good at it. The Cat takes them to meet Bernadette the monarch butterfly, who can teach them all about fluttering. Following Bernadette from Milky Weed Meadow to Prickly Pines Forest they learn that butterfly wings are used for so much more than just fluttering!
Pretty in Pink: Sally and Nick are having fun trying out different moves when the Cat arrives to show them some cool moves of his own that Pinkie the flamingo taught him. The kids want to learn the moves too, so off they go to Gooney Goon Lagoon! There, they learn all about flamingos—fun moves and all! Back at home the Cat, Nick, and Sally all move together the flamingo way!
- Sally could have worn the flamingo beak since her clothes are all pink.
- The Pricky Pines Forest in real life is actually Mexico.
- This is the second time Sally holds her dress, but not in a curtsey. The first was Dress Up Day.
- This is the second time Sally's dress flows in the wind. The first was Let's Go Fly a Kite.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The name "Gooney Goon Lagoon" is similar to the name "Goo Lagoon" from the popular animated Nickelodeon TV Show.